Thursday, November 15, 2018

Hand Painted Safety Eyes for Toys and Dolls, 12mm, 15mm, 20mm

Beautiful safety eyes for beautiful toys

All hand-painted with care. 

These hand-painted safety eyes give a unique look to handmade creations. New sets of hand-painted safety eyes now available in my shop: TinyAmigurumi
Sometimes I have a stiff neck because of painting each safety eyes one by one, adding more layers and using varnish afterwards but I´ve seen amazing handmade dolls and toys with these eyes used. So if you use my hand-painted safety eyes for your work add a hashtag #happamigurumi that I could see them even more.




If I look into those hand-painted safety eyes I can see so many cute amigurumi crochet teddy bears. Some with a warmish undertone, some with pearl effect  - perfect for handmade teddy bears



Have you seen those big-eyes toys? New finished clams. Nothing but eyes kind of feeling. 
20mm glitter eyes If the question is Glitter then the answer is yes! 






Want to put the finishing touches on your doll or amigurumi toy? Plastic safety eyes are an adorable option for crochet toy project to make them unique.




The coloring is a bit different when the light hits it. 











Note: These are still small pieces that present a choking hazard to children under 3 years or if they put things in their mouth.


No comments:

Post a Comment