Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Amigurumi pink luxury! - Pearlcats!/ Amigurumi luxe rosé!

I started a new series of Pearlcats: they are tiny, less than 6 cm. The first one is ready, made for a baby girl, as a gift from her auntie:) I got the inspiration of looking at the photo of the child. 

                                                   PATTERN for the Pearlcat in my Etsy shop



I also made a nice crocheted gift bag. All pink and very romantic, only white thing is the pearl on her necklace. I used safety eyes.

J'ai commencé une nouvelle série de Pearlcats: elles sont minuscules, de moins de 6 cm. La première est prêt, fait pour une petite fille, comme un cadeau de sa tante:) je me suis inspiré de regarder la photo de l'enfant.

J'ai aussi fait un joli cadeau sac au crochet. Tout en rose et très romantique, la seule chose blanche est la perle sur son collier.

No comments:

Post a Comment