Thursday, December 20, 2012

4 Amigurumi Patterns - Crochet PDF tutorials

Christmas are nearly here and who hasn´t had a chance to make any crocheted toys, here is a great opportunity to buy 4 amigurumi patterns with special price in my Etsy shop: TinyAmigurumi.Great January is waiting and after Christmas it´s probably quite cozy to make some crocheting :) So take advantage of this special offer and make a gift for youself or for someone who likes to crochet!

Have a wonderful Christmas! 


Noël est presque là et qui n'a pas eu la chance de faire de jouets en crochet, voici une excellente occasion d'acheter 4 modèles amigurumi avec le prix spécial. Après Noël, c'est probablement assez confortable pour faire un peu de crochet :) Alors, profitez de cette offre spéciale et faire un cadeau pour vous-même ou pour quelqu'un qui aime faire du crochet. Les patrons sont en englais, l´escargot exciste aussi en francais :):)

Joyeux Noël à tous!

3 comments:

  1. I love these bears!!! Thanks for share ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute I love it..I invite you to see my blog amigyrumifood.blogspot.com
    I hope you like it!!

    ReplyDelete