Monday, December 10, 2012

New crocheted amigurumiTeddy Bears


One new teddy bear, brown one. This amigurumi crochet teddy bear is a bit different, but I used this Amigurumi Teddy Bear Pattern. I only made some supplementary rows on head (just to get it bigger) and as to nose, I made it triangul this time. Also, I crocheted a special triangual on teddy´s buttom and used some fabric on ears and on legs. Scarf is knitted. Very simple one. I used 8mm golden safety eyes and fiberfill for stuffing. So he is soft, can be cuddled and washed as well, if needed.
Why do I like this pattern, because I can make with little changes something different from previous one. I can make longer legs, taller body, you name it. 
I used Katia Bamboo yarn for the brown bear and Schachenmayr Cotton Linen (78% Coton, 22% Linen) for orange bear (this bear is on my previous post as well, but you don´t see him so well:)) Stuffed with wool.





You´ll see the curves:)

I wanted to use some leather, but this time I tried some fabric. I have done so tiny toys, that I haven´t had a chance to use fabric. This bear, as all my bears is one of a kind.




And one more teddy. Actually this is a lilac teddy, but photos show him like blue. Here you can see the head without a scarf, you see how the head and the body part is joined together.
Materials used: Schachenmayr Cotton Linen yarn, 2mm crochet hook, wool for stuffing, 6mm safety eyes, pattern the same (no changes made in the pattern): amigurumi crochet teddy


These teddies, hopefully will live a long and happy life. They are true friends.

3 comments:

  1. hi!

    I love your job, is so perfectly :)

    Please, take a look on my page

    http://dedoscomimaginacao.blogspot.pt/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so special! I make soft toys for hospital children and these will be a BIG hit!:Thank you so much for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete