Thursday, April 11, 2013

New Teddy Bear Pattern in process


New Teddy Bear in process :) I want to make a teddy with moving legs and hands. These legs were crocheted some month ago and they came out quite big and fatty, but I like them much, right now I´m trying to make the rest of the teddy as well... And as always I like simple classical line...will see...and this is going to be a pattern as well...I´m working on it...so if you are interested in testing, please let me know:)


J´ai commencé un nouveau nounours!
Je veux faire un nounours avec des jambes et des mains mouvants. Il y a quelques moins quand j´ai crocheté les jambes de nounours. Ils sont assez gros, mais je les aime beaucoup, en ce moment je suis en train de faire le reste de la peluche... comme toujours, j´essaye tenir un ligne simple et classique ... on verra ... assemblage à faire!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura,
    This bear is just the cutest and if you are still looking for testers... Count me in :)

    love
    Janet

    ReplyDelete