Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Amigurumi Crochet Cacti Collection

A new Set of Amigurumi Crochet Cacti 


Opposites attract. Two cacti being in Kadrioru Park, before heading off to Art Museum of Estonia

It´s a beautiful park.


My Amigurumi Crochet Cactus plants are displayed in a shop of KUMU Art Museum . There´s an exhibition of an Estonian artist Andres Tolts, and one of his famous painting is called "Cactus" . Souvenirs and things related to Cacti theme. 1/3 of a my crochet cacti collection on this photo.  


Taking a photoshoot of those new amigurumi crochet cacti on my little terrace. They make a very nice little design element. Handmade crochet cactus is also prickle-free. It is ideal to decore your home with them, also rooms where´s there may be no natural light like bathrooms etc. or just place it on a windowsill. Anyway a nice indoor plant. No water required, even I wouldn´t mind:) Green is my color, no doubt about that. I displayed two of the cacti into a glass terrarium to create a modern look. I like cacti because you can successfully mix them with all the other plants and interior elements, materials and colors.



No comments:

Post a Comment