Tuesday, November 17, 2015

New Amigurumi Pattern - Amigrumi White Cat Design - named Bianca

New Amigurumi Cat Pattern is out now.




New Amigurumi Pattern  

I´m happy to present a new Amigurumi Cat design. Cat named Bianca is now available on my Etsy Shop
I used 2,5 mm crochet hook and Debbie Bliss Rialto DK, extrafine Merino Wool Superwash yarn, 8 ply, 2 balls. You can also use bigger crochet hook and a different yarn, your Amigurumi Cat will be just bigger. Always take one size smaller crochet hook than written on a yarn label for amigurumi toys. 
Size with 2,5 mm crochet hook would be approx. 27 cm/10,6inc. I used 12mm hand painted safety eyes with slit pupil and 12mm safety nose. If you vary colors you can use the same pattern to have different results.






1 comment:

  1. Wow! Bianka is so sweet and cute cat! Lovely design, I think that my writer at pinkelstar.com be delighted to see this post.

    ReplyDelete