Monday, December 11, 2017

Anime Toys - My Neighbor Totoro - Crochet Amigurumi Totoro Toys

A New Handmade Totoro Family - Crochet Amigurumi Totoro Toys


I´ve crocheted a Totoro Family before, oh, already two years ago, time flies :)
I used Lucy´s  Totoro patterns again, I did some changes on White Totoro though.
I never get tired of this film: My Neighbor Totoro, total classic.
And of course Alpaca yarn, Drops Puna for Blue and Grey Totoro and Austermann Alpaca Silk yarn for White Totoro. 2,5mm crochet hook and black safety eyes and again, lots of stuffing.
It took ma a whole week to crochet them up, but I´m really pleased with the result.
Grey Totoro about 20 cm, Blue Totoro about 18 cm and White Totoro about 12 cm.

I like them a lot, hope you too!












No comments:

Post a Comment