Saturday, October 31, 2020

Teddy Villem and Amigurumi Crochet Video Tutorials



Teddy Villem is a 4-way jointed teddy bear!

I'm using 16mm plastic joints for hands and 20mm joints for legs. Also available in my Etsy shop: Tinyamigurumi:  8mm eyes. 2.5mm crochet hook. Great teddy bear pattern if you prefer less sewing! 😉 Easy to follow. I tell you exactly where to place eyes, legs and arms etc. Printable.

I have crocheted toys for 10 years and I have learned many things along the way.

I´ve started to implement video tutorials into my pdf patterns for visual learners (there are also photos).

Many of them are also uploaded on youtube:

Now some illustrative videos which make part of the pattern.

For example:

How to attach ears in amigurumi 


















No comments:

Post a Comment