Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Amigurumi Crochet Pumpkins - Free Patterns and Videos

Autumn Decor Project - Crochet Pumpkins

Autumn crochet means pumpkins! The falls season matches so well with handmade pumpkins – as pumpkins are the symbols of the fall season – crochet them in many colors and in many sizes. It´s like an addiction. That feeling when you just need to crochet some pumpkins. We all, crocheters (correct me if I´m wrong) do have yarns with what we don´t know what to do. Every year I crochet some pumpkins. I found a ball of burnt orange and here I go again.

I offer two free patterns as well. I yarn – wrap to give a shape to pumpkins

These amigurumi pumpkins are made using super-basic crochet stitches: single crochet stitch, increasing and decreasing so that they are a simple beginner crochet project and that can be worked up quickly.

SMALL PUMPKIN PATTERN Cute Crochet Mini Halloween Pumpkin

BIGGER PUMPKIN PATTERN Amigurumi Pumpkin Pattern

Videos:

Crocheting a Pumpkin (part 1)

Crocheting a Pumpkin (part 2)

My pumpkin patch this year. Every year I give some as gifts and then I crochet some more. So if you are looking for a quick crochet project then this is something for you - Fun to crochet!

These crochet Amigurumi pumpkins also make cute gifts for any fall parties, fall fairs.

Get creative with your crochet pumpkins—you can even use so many different shades.

Some crochet pumpkins are crocheted the "wrong side" out. A bit different techniques. A bit fiddly at the end, but gorgeous result. So it´s a very versatile pattern.













Handmade pumpkins will bring a sense of fun and whimsy to the kitchen table as well.







Enjoy crocheting pumpkins!

@_happyamigurumi

No comments:

Post a Comment