Saturday, March 2, 2019

Hand-Painted Toy Eyes - new sets available

Hello!

There are some new hand-painted toy and doll eyes for amigurumi and or any handmade toys available now in my Etsy Shop: TinyAmigurumi
Painting these toy eyes take a long time but they really make a difference if you spend so much time in creating toys. I paint only small sets.
Some examples of these my hand-painted safety eyes for toys






Slit Pupil 18mm Dragon Eyes If you believe in magical creatures and fantasy animals.
Each pair is unique.

I mix colors, I create effects, I paint, I really want to offer something else for handmade creations.





Eyes for handmade teddy bears. 12mm, hand-painted.







15mm hand-painted toy eyes, 10 pairs, lovely colors.





 12mm hand painted toy eyes with ice and pearl effect. "Ice on ice".


No comments:

Post a Comment