Saturday, September 29, 2012

Amigurumi Teddy Bear pdf Pattern is ready

I´m happy to present You my newest amigurumi pattern: Amigurumi Crochet Teddy Bear Pattern
It all began with this post: Making teddy bears
I have been making amigurumi toys and patterns for three years now. I wanted to make one amigurumi cuddly teddy as well. So I designed this teddy bear. I made it very simple and classical. I´m very pleased with it, I like the hands the most.





A bit of fun as well. Bear vs. Bear


You can add a little scarf to your bear to make it perfect.
You can also make just a nose with a different color and it gives a totally different result. 



Amigurumi Teddy Bear pattern comes with 39 photos and with descriptions to help You to make the best of your project. Teddy bear´s legs and body is made in a single piece. Crocheting a teddy bear´s head is fun because I like this moment when teddy´s head is taking its shape. 
I used a 2mm crochet hook, but this pattern is tested with a 3mm crochet hook by Leah.
My teddy bear is approx. 19 cm in high.
I can suggest some yarns to use: Schachemayr Linen, Bolero by Rosarios and Bamboo by Katia.
You can use fiberfill (soft version) or wool for stuffing. 


Teddy´s cuddle

I believe that a teddy bear is a lifetime friend. Sometimes You can just cuddle your teddy bear:)
In my next blog posts I hope to show you all my teddies, there are several ones with different colors: orange, green, lilac and so on, something to wait for:)

Je vous présente mon dernière patron: Nounours au crochet.

Tout a commencé avec ce post: faisant un nounours.
J'avais fait des jouets et des modèles amigurumi depuis trois ans. J´ai decidée de faire un nounors au crochet. J´ai realisé le tuto (maintenat en anglais) de nounours au crochet. Je l'ai fait très simple et je suis très heureuse, j´aime bien les mains de nounours. Ce patron amigurumi est realisé avec 39 photos accompagnées de descriptions pour vous aider à tirer le meilleur de votre projet.  
J'ai utilisé le crochet de 2mm, mais ce tuto est testé avec le crochet 3 mm par Leah. 
Environ 19 cm de haut.
Je peux suggérer quelques fils à utiliser: Linen Schachemayr, Boolero par Rosarios et Bamboo par Katia.Vous pouvez utiliser la bourre (version soft) ou de la laine pour le rembourrage.Vous pouvez ajouter un petite écharpe à votre ours pour le rendre parfait. Vous pouvez également faire juste un nez avec une couleur différente et il donne tout à coup un résultat différent.
Je crois que Nounours est un ami pour la vie. 
Dans mes prochains posts, j´espère pour vous montrer tous mes nounours, il y en a plusieurs de différentes couleurs: orange, vert, lilah - quelque chose à attendre :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Your blog has been awarded! Check out my post http://littlethingsblogged.blogspot.gr/2012/10/liebster-blog-award.html

    Have a nice day!
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, What a lovely little suprise! Thank You very much - I´m glad! :)

      Delete